Terms of Service
Last Updated: August 20th, 2020
- The Podable services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranty, whether express, implied or statutory. Podable specifically disclaims any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Podable does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to any part of Podable services, and operation of the Podable site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you. This paragraph gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from state to state.
We may suspend, restrict or terminate your account to any or all of Podable's services in a few cases:
- We are so required by a facially valid subpoena, court order, or binding order of a government authority; or
- We reasonably suspect you of using your Podable account in connection with prohibited use; or
- Use of your Podable account is subject to any pending litigation, investigation, or government proceeding and/or we perceive a heightened risk of legal or regulatory non-compliance associated with your account activity; or
- You take any action that Podable deems as circumventing Podable's controls, including, but not limited to, opening multiple Podable accounts or abusing promotions which Podable may offer from time to time.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Podable, and each of its respective officers, directors, agents, joint venturers, employees and representatives, harmless from any claim or demand (including attorneys' fees and any fines, fees or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) arising out of or related to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) your use of Podable Services, or (iii) your violation of any law, rule or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
Questions and Comments